WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USAGE POLICIES
- Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; and
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. On terminating your viewing of these materials or on the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Craft Depot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Craft Depot or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Since some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Craft Depot does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete or current. Craft Depot may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Craft Depot does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Craft Depot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Craft Depot of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
- Craft Depot is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to the Website. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the Website. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Craft Depot’s servers. This information is primarily used to provide any enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor’s internet service provider. By having this information, web pages optimized for a particular visitor’s computer is automatically available to that visitor. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the sites but only in an aggregate and non-personally identifiable form. Email addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to this site are known to Craft Depot only when voluntarily submitted. Personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors voluntarily filling out contest entry forms or subscribing to newsletters is retained by Craft Depot and not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company. This information is used to better understand visitors’ use of our sites and to support transactions made on the sites. However, this data in an aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We sometimes also use email addresses and other personally identifiable information to contact visitors who communicate with us. For example, we direct email to visitors who provide us with their email addresses for specific purposes such as receiving our email newsletters or being notified if they have won one of our contests. Each email newsletter always contains instruction on how to discontinue receipt of the newsletter.
- Many of Craft Depot websites, including this one, place a “cookie” in the browser files of a Craft Depot user’s computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. Although the cookie could enable Craft Depot to relate a user’s use of the Website to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided, Craft Depot does not do so.
- Linked Sites
Craft Depot, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to the Website, is not responsible for their content (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
- Submissions and Indemnification
- Any notes, message/billboard posting, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Craft Depot throughout the universe and Craft Depot shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever, including in any media, whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to the Website, you agree that Craft Depot has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above, including promotional and advertising purposes.
- If applicable, Craft Depot is not responsible for any material posted on forums. You shall not submit or otherwise publish through such forums any content which:
- Libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- Violates any law;
- Advocates illegal activity; or
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services
(collective “Non-Approved Material”).
- You agree to indemnify Craft Depot and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations and warranties.
- Email and Postings Received
Do not post any threatening or libelous emails or material on the Website that would be considered a violation of any law. Craft Depot will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Craft Depot to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such emails or materials.
- Jurisdictional Issues
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Website are presented solely for the purpose of brokering Cannabis products available in Canada and its territories. This site is controlled and operated by Craft Depot from its offices within the Province of British Columbia. Craft Depot makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or Craft Depot bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to the Website shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of British Columbia, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by the Craft Depot.
Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to User to obtain forms is not transferable.
- THE INFORMATION, FORMS AND AGREEMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ALL WARRNATIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE FORMS, AGREEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS, CRAFT DEPOT AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, FORM OR DOCUMENTS. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, CRAFT DEPOT AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN CRAFT DEPOT AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, FORMS, AGREEMENTS ND DOCUMENTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- The forms, agreements and documents within the Website or available through the Website may not be appropriate under the circumstances for any particular transaction. The specifics of a given situation may require provisions not contemplated in the forms or documents. Requirements for the validity of an agreement or form may also vary greatly from province to province. Laws change rapidly and may be interpreted differently in various jurisdictions. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, currentness, completeness, adequacy, reliability, suitability or applicability of any form or document to a particular situation.
- Each form and document should be treated as a guide or starting point and should not be considered a substitute for professional legal analysis. The Website is provided and each form, agreement and document is licensed with the understanding and agreement that Craft Depot and its affiliated parties are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. User assumes all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions or advice made or given as a result of the use of any form, agreement or document and for the selection of a form, agreement or document to achieve User’s intended results.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed.